30A TROLLEY TOURS - HOP-ON/HOP-OFF
Educational, affordable, and timely guided tours drive through 12 unique beach communities along 30A. Learn unspoken truths about Santa Rosa Beach and the unique connection our beach communities have to Florida’s environment and endangered coastal wildlife. Trolley route runs from East to West along 30A, starting in Gulf Place and ending in Inlet Beach.
$5 – ONE WAY
$15 – DAY PASS
$35 – WEEK PASS
"Tickets can be purchased from participating merchants, vacation rental companies, our online store, or paid in cash to the conductors.
*Should you pay via the website you will be asked to show your confirmation for issuance of a paper ticket and pass validation"
- Beach trolley tours will officially launch on March 15th and run through October 31st
- Trolleys can be reserved for weddings, pub crawls or other private events by calling (850) 865-5145.
- We have 4 open-air trolleys for the ongoing trolley tours, and 2 private air-conditioned event trolleys available to book.
- Yes, well behaved dogs are welcome. Owners are responsible for their dogs and we reserve the right to ask the owner to leave the trolley if the dogs is a nuance to other riders.
- The beach trolley tours operate in a continuous loop, stopping at each of the twelve 30A beach communities, from Gulf place to The 30A Avenue in Inlet Beach.